Friends

All Exercise and No Couch Make Johnny a Dull Boy



     Joggers-everyone who exercises really-but joggers especially, confuse me. I understand the drive to be healthy and I get wanting to be attractive and feel like you look good...but seriously? I look up to them for their drive but their motivation is a mystery to me. I've tried to stay in relatively good shape, but whenever I work out I can't get the thought “WHY AM I DOING THIS??” out of my head.

Furthermore it's a completely self-contained activity, Am I really going to push myself through however many miles of running so maybe next time I'll be able to...run better? Or lift weights so maybe I can lift more weight next time? That's more work! Ha, no thank you. Jogging has absolutely no practical use, say you are getting mugged, are you going to stop everything and say “Hold on, see that hill 5 miles away? If you can get there before I do you can have my wallet, GO!” Jogging is no good for transportation either, unless you enjoy leaving for work at 4 AM and showing up sweaty and exhausted. For me, cars and guns eliminated every use I could possibly have for running.

Mission accomplished, my laziness has been justified. Now if someone can please get me a beer I'll be over on the couch.




   What better way to keep your fat ass from getting fatter? Jogging is an essential ingredient to keep those Taco Bell burritos from packing on the body.  It is unfortunate that driving vehicles don’t burn a significant amount of calories but such is life. I agree in the sense there isn't any fun about running; it is about as fun as being forced to attend church on Easter Sunday, but it is something to keep your body and mind in shape.

There are plenty of people to use as examples who refuse to exercise or just ignore the fact of how crucial it is. I can barely walk around public without reminding myself I need to stay healthy and go for a jog. If you’re taking a stroll in a park, someone might mug you; however, if you are running they will just give up on the idea of mugging you because they are obviously lazy to begin with (Hence, trying to get a quick few dollars instead of working).

Put in some headphones and go for a 5-10 min jog. It will boost brain power and motivation all together.